Hoenn RELOADED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Trainer Corner

Go down

The New Trainer Corner Empty The New Trainer Corner

Post by Professor Stahl Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:36 am

The New Trainer Corner Prof_s11
Professor Stahl: "Welcome to my lab! I'm so happy you've answered my advertisement on the pokenet, and are willing to help me out! Don't worry, I'm not asking much of you. I just need a few extra pairs of eyes out there. Here is my number, please text me whenever you see something abnormal during your travels. What do I mean with abnormal, you ask? Well, perhaps a Glaceon in the middle of the desert, or a group of people sneaking around where they don't belong. Or, more importantly, if you encounter a place where this storm we're facing right now seems to intensify or diminish. All I'm asking of you is to keep your eyes and mind open. I'll call you if I ever need something in particular from you!"

"Now, without further ado, the pokemon I promised you. It is customary in the Hoenn region to gift a Treecko, a Torchic or a Mudkip as a starting pokemon, but I brought some pokemon with me from my own home region as well, so you may also pick a Piplup, Chimchar or Turtwig."

"A few weeks ago, a friend of mine gave me a few eggs she didn't know what to do with, and they hatched this morning. Their names are Balbasaur, Eevee and Swablu, do you prefer one of these? I only have one of each, though."

<You can claim one of these pokemon as your starter. The newly hatched Pokemon are unique, and can only be claimed once. After they have all been claimed by players, Professor Stahl will receive new eggs with different starters. There is no limit to the amount of standard starters that can be claimed. Please claim your starter below by replying to the professor and creating a pokemon trainercard including said starter here: http://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/.>
Professor Stahl
Professor Stahl
Admin

https://hoennreloaded.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum